CimeX Control Pest Management is a fast paced, rapidly growing and award winning, local pest control company offering valley businesses and residents safe & reliable pest control solutions, including termites, bed bugs, scorpions, and all common pests. Our team uses advanced technology to document pest findings and activity, best pest management practices to apply pesticides in a safe and effective manner and excellent communication skills to communicate with clients.
Our team believes in the power of relationships. We believe that the relationships with our customers are key; we place an emphasis on service, avoid pushy sales tactics, and spend time connecting with our customers. We believe that having great relationships between team members is essential; We believe that relationships with family and friends are a priority; we keep evening work to a minimum, have very little weekend work, and include families in events.
Pest Control Technician – Identify potential and actual pest problems, conduct inspections, meet with clients to explain pest issues. Design control strategies, while managing day to day managerial tasks. Identify opportunities to sell services to new accounts, (Residential, Commercial, Apartment, HOA, and Industrial). Provide Pest Control solutions to current clients outside the approved scope and sell the services. Time management a must.
PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITY:
- Spray, bait, and trap to control pests in and around properties.
- Control roaches, ants, scorpions, and any general pests, using industry approved chemical treatments.
- Inspect for Rodents, Termites, and any wildlife outside the normal scope.
- Receive work orders and work requests, determine nature of the problem and undertake necessary actions, such as inspecting property, determining issues and implementing the most effective solution.
- Ensure safety of all clients and workers while performing duties.
- Communicate with clients on what is being done, (timeline and treatment) and what they can do to help, (keep pets indoors, move plants, etc.)
- Operate spraying equipment, bait gun, and various power and hand tools in performance of duties.
- Keep vehicles washed, cleaned, equipped, and maintained to company standards.
- Maintains records and files and prepares reports on activities.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations governing pesticide application.
- Maintain all MSDS Sheets.
- Maintain required CEU’s for License (Educational events) – All technicians are required to attend industry seminars throughout the year to keep updated on current trends and product usage
- Time Management – Schedule appointments in a geographical manner using company software to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Inspect all CimeX Control Equipment daily to ensure it is kept clean, safe, and operational.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: While experience is a plus, it is not mandatory. We will provide full training if hired without experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the common practices, tools and terminology used to control pests
- Thorough knowledge of the use and characteristics of pesticides
- Thorough knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions associated with the work
- Ability to work from sketches, drawings, plans or specifications
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to apply pesticides chemicals in accordance with established regulations and to read, understand and follow chemical label instructions
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to estimate materials and time needed to complete task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communicate with a diverse population
- Skilled in the use of tools and equipment necessary to perform tasks
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Standing, walking, climbing, carrying equipment, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
Must be in possession of a
- Valid AZ driver’s license, with a good driving record for at least 5 years
- All technicians must become State Certified in pest control and/or termites by the Arizona State Pest Control Commission within 90 days of employment
- All team members are subject to a drug test, and they must not have a criminal record (felony or DUI convictions).
- Paid Training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid Vacation and PST
- Paid Holiday’s
- All equipment provided